If you have a sweet tooth, it is possible to find delicious gluten free and dairy free Christmas candy, but you might need help knowing where to look!
This list is not all-inclusive, but includes most of my favorite gluten free and dairy free Christmas candy. Please remember to check the labeling to ensure these products meet your unique dietary needs. In order for manufacturers to claim “gluten-free” status, levels of gluten in their products must not exceed 20 ppm (parts per million).
Some of these contain Amazon affiliate links, which will help me bring you high quality content for free.
- Enjoy Life! offers gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free (8 common allergen free) products that are delicious!
Enjoy Life chocolate chips and chunks (dairy free, gluten free, soy free)
- No Whey! Chocolates offers dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free (8 common allergen free) products manufactured in a dedicated facility. Their products are also listed as vegan!
- Little Secrets makes my NEW favorite all-natural, no artificial flavors or colorings and no corn syrup, M&M substitute. We are striving to go dye-free in our house and these definitely ease my cravings for chocolate. They don’t list any wheat or dairy ingredients, but their website says “None of our products contain gluten sources like wheat, barley, rye, or oats, but they are manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing gluten.”
Little Secrets Chocolate Candy – Peppermint
- Theo advocates free trade chocolate and it is their mission for everyone involved in the process to thrive. Their website says gluten free, but it also says “Theo Chocolate is not a nut free, dairy free or gluten free facility. Theo does take precautions by cleaning the equipment between batches and works to isolate nuts and other ingredients in accordance with good manufacturing practices.” These bars do not contain gluten ingredients.
Theo Organic Chocolate Bars
- Hershey’s lists all gluten free products on their website. Notably for the holidays, Kisses and cocoa are gluten free.
- Cocomels are my new favorite dairy-free caramel. I had written off all caramels before I found these! They have chocolate covered caramels and flavored caramel rolls!
Cocomels Coconut Milk Caramels (gluten free and dairy free!)
- Mi-Del makes a gluten-free Oreo type of cookie and they are dairy free and gluten free!
Mi-Del Candy Cane Cremes
- Mi-Del Ginger Snaps
- Enjoy Life has a dedicated gluten free and nut free facility and their cookies are moist and soft! Enjoy Life soft baked cookies
- Popular name brands from big-box stores are missing? There are many other sites that already have a comprehensive list of gluten-free name-brand candy. This article focuses on health-food and lesser known brands.
Do you have any favorites to add to this list? Please let me know by commenting below!